South Australian accelerators, incubators and other cluster development initiatives
The South Australian Department of Innovation and Skills has developed a range of accelerators, incubators and other cluster development initiatives to support services industries based in South Australia. These initiatives are support a range of service sectors and export activities and include:
- CivTech Alliance – a worldwide network of public, private and third sector organisations working across civic and gov tech sectors, supporting and nurturing an ecosystem developing products and services with a focus on technologies that contribute to Net Zero.
- Startup Hub at Lot Fourteen – a hub for startups in emerging industry across South Australia. focusing on space, hi-tech, cyber and creative industries.
- Tonsley Innovation District – innovation district reimagining and redeveloping traditional manufacturing facilities focusing on Cleantech, Digital Health and Medical Devices, Future Energy, Defence and Industry 4.0 including Line Zero.
- PIRSA Regions AgTech start-up hubs that support entrepreneurs to develop entrepreneurship and technology capabilities to solve critical industry challenges.
- Go2Gov program supports early-stage businesses to pitch their innovative product or service to state government agencies.
- Accelerator and Incubator Programs – a broad range of accelerator and incubator programs active in South Australia, with many accessible to services exporters.
- Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre (A3C) at Lot Fourteen - an organisation that is committed making cyberspace a better, and safer, place for organisations, corporations, agencies and institutions to do business, which also has capability building functions and a cyber marketplace.
- The Circle – a first nations entrepreneurship hub located at Lot Fourteen.
- The Research and Innovation Fund (RIF) – supports researchers, entrepreneurs and businesses to accelerate their progress with funding from the South Australian Government.